Friday, January 20, 2012

Men Sucking Cock

Just Men Sucking Cock.








IS THIS M PHELPS ?

This is a nice view from my balcony.

I was teaching my cousin how to suck cock


My camp counselor letting me suck his cock...again.


One of my neighbors. 
 He loves the way I suck his cock and lick his balls.


My daily suck of one of my best friends.


Hurry up before my Dad sees us


Is it all right if I drink your cum?


Uncle Jim I like the way you suck my cock. 
 Take your time my wife won't be home until tomorrow.

I love your pool parties.


I promise to let you continue tosuck me off after I marry your sister.
Want to fuck me?


Come and set on my cock.



Thanks. That was a pretty good fuck.


My favorite pastime.


My brother told me you liked to suck cock.  That okay with me.


Oh yeah. Go all the way down on it again.  Fuck. Why haven't we done this before.  I love to cum every day.


You sailors are all alike.  You worship our marine cocks, don't you.

Oh Sarge. I think I love you.


Nice welcome home from my twin brother. 





Take my cock and suck the cum out of it punk.


A good night suck job in the barracks. 


























No comments: