Monday, December 2, 2013

Love Thy Neighbors, Jake's Return


Love Thy Neighbors,
.
Story by Dick Clinton at eyeMrich1@msn.com
Part 02,Jake's Return


All thru the weekend I wondered if Jake still wanted to get his cock sucked by a fag. He sure didn’t seem to mind the first time, and I felt he was well adjusted enough to handle having sex with another man.
I hurried home from work that Monday hoping Jake would live up to his promise and return today at 6 pm. I was watching the 5 o’clock news when I heard a knock at my door. It was too early for Jake so who could it be? I opened the door and there was Jake standing there in his complete jogging outfit.
Hey Dick,” Jake said as he stood in the doorway. “Get on your running shoes and let’s go a few laps. I figured since I was passing by, you might as well join me.”

 “Hey, I wasn’t expecting you this early. Give me one minute and I’ll be ready. Help yourself to some water from the dispenser.” I said back to Jake.
I usually did my jogging early in the morning before I went to work, but today I hadn’t felt in the mood. Somehow, now I felt in the mood. I already had on my sweats and all I had to do was put on my shoes.
I took a quick look at his tall lean hunky body as I tied my shoes, then I was ready to go. We headed out my condo and jogged by the park and over to a wooded area nearby. We followed the path for some bit, talking as we ran. When we came to a quiet wooded area where the path narrowed and led to a small creek, Jake headed down another small path to the edge of a quiet grassy spot and stopped. He motioned for me to join him on the grass. We caught our breath and sipped on our water containers before speaking. I was thinking how pleasant it was to have such a handsome hunk with me. I looked around and realized we were in a very deserted spot. Jake leaned back on the grass, put his arms behind his head, and closed his eyes.
This is a nice quiet spot.” I said as I rested my body next to his. “You suppose anyone ever comes down this way?”
Naw, it’s very private. I sometimes come down here when I’m horny to jack off. No one has ever bothered me, but I did see a young man next to the creek one time when I was taking a piss, but haven’t seen him since.”
Well, if you can jack off here, and no one ever bothers you, I guess I could suck your cock while we are resting.” I said waiting for a response.
Jake smiled and laughed softly. “That sounds like a plan.” he said.
That’s all the encouragement I needed. I gave his cock a rub and discovered he already had a big hard on.
You son of a bitch,” I said as I straddled Jake’s body. I began tickling him as he struggled, and pushed me onto the grass. We grab asses and wrestled around until he was now sitting across my chest. He lowered his jogging pants, pulled his hard cock from his jock strap, and placed it directly to my lips. I stopped struggling and did a quick lick to his cock. My arms were pinned under his knees. He laughed and rubbed his pre-cum cock on my face. Then we became more serious as I licked his cock and savored his sweet cum.

I pulled my arms from beneath his legs and reached for his cock. I leaned forward to suck him as he got off my chest, and stood over me, his cock now at eye level. I pulled his jogging pants down around his thighs and took a taste of his pre-cum. I cupped his balls and went down on him as far as possible. Jake let out a pleasurable sigh and put his hands to the back of my head, guiding my movements. After a brief time we paused to pull off out pants and get more comfortable.
Would you like to eat my ass out again, or am I too raunchy for your hot tongue? Jake suddenly asked.

Hell yes man! I’d love to eat your ass. Turn around and let me lick out that sweet hole.”
I pulled his ass around to me as I knelt behind this hot dude. He slightly bent over as I placed my hands on his firm buttocks and spread them. I kissed his butt and continued licking him from the top of his backside, down his crack to his puckering sphincter. While licking his ass crack, I inhaled the essence of his warm masculine musky body. I cupped his low hanging balls in my hand and caressed them as I continued my tongue action down his ass crack to his hairy musky balls.
He pulled his jockstrap off, and dropped it on the grass. His ass hole wasn’t funky at all, but pleasant and tasty. I began to tongue fuck him. The deeper I penetrated him, the more he backed into me. I pulled Jake backwards until I was flat on the ground with his ass directly over me.
I positioned myself on the ground directly under his puckering ass hole as his soft warm balls and his big hard dick rested on my chin.
My cock and balls were still imprisoned in my jock strap. Jake released them as he fondled and explored my 8-inch cock. I guided my new treasure hole over my face and rimmed his butt crack. The position was perfect. I pulled him down on my tongue and lick his anus and balls as I pleased. He had one hand on his cock and was slowly jacking me off and rubbing my pre-cum around on my sensitive cock head.
My tongue was darting in and out of his anus. I loved licking and tongue fucking him as his ass hole twitched and expanded as he squatted over me.
Oh baby. That’s so good. Eat that funky ass hole, cock sucker. Lick the sweat and funk from my puckering hole. Oh Yeah. Deeper! Deeper! Oh Yeah. Damn that’s good! Tongue fuck that hole, ass licker. Eat that ass. Oh Yeah! Eat that ass, cock sucker. Wow! What a feeling. Never knew something like that could feel so good.”
Suddenly and without warning, Jake lifted his ass from my face, turned around, and squatted over my hard juicy cock, guiding my 8-inch cock into his moist tight ass hole. He gasped with pain as the head of my cock first entered his sphincter. He paused for a few second then he slowly moved his body right down on my cock with one full move. I gasped and almost came at the warm sensation and the thrill of fucking my hot construction stud. The man that only a few days ago had never had a fag suck on his cock was now setting on a fag’s hard cock.

Jake moved up and down on my cock, gasping and moaning in ecstasy. I didn’t want to cum yet, but I was really hot. Jake’s cock bounced up and down on my tight abs. His eyes were closed, and seemed to be in another world. He bounced harder and faster on my cock, until I was ready to explode, then he would pause until I cooled down, and begin again.

Fuck my ass! Fuck my hot fucking ass! Man, this is awesome! Wow! Oh yeah. Fuck my funky punk ass hole, fag! Fuck a real man’s ass. Oh fuck me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit. I can’t hold it anymore; I’m going to cum. Oh, Fucken yeah. Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yeah! Damn, I’m cumming. I’m cumming.” Jake yelled as I gushed out gobs of cum in his tight ass. He was like a wild animal. He plunged his ass up and down on my cock. All I could do was hold onto his bucking hips and enjoy my orgasm. His ass muscles tightened as my cock rubbed against his prostate. I unloaded into his hole as he shot his cum all over my stomach, face and over my head.
Some of his warm juices landed on my face and lips. I slurped away at the stream running down my cheek and into my mouth. It was absolutely wild. I was sure our moaning and yelling screams could be heard from anyone passing near by, but who cared at this point? I could feel my juices oozing out of his hole and down my balls.
Jake leaned forward with my cock still in his ass hole, and looked at me with a smile on his face. Some of his cum was still on my cheek and he licked my face tasting his own cum. His mouth wandered over to my lips and he gently gave me a sweet kiss. Then he said to me.
You want to do something funky, ass licker? Eat your cum out of my ass.” Then he slowly pulled my cock out of his juicy hole, moved up to my face and sat on me again resting his wet balls and semi hard cock on my forehead.
His ass hole was wet with my cum. I tasted some of my own juices along with his sweat. I felt a twinge in my groin and knew I was getting hard again.
His hole was more relaxed after his first fuck, and I plunged my tongue deep into his hole. I started jacking on my now fully erect cock, and let loose with my second load. I sucked on his hole as Jake was about to cum again. He moved his ass from my mouth, put his cock in my face and fucked my mouth. His hairy balls slapped against my chin as I anticipated his load. He pulled out in the middle of his orgasm and deposited the remainder of his load on my lips and chin.
Once again we both collapsed in pure pleasure of our second sexual release.
We remained on the cool grass for a short while then I thought I heard a sound in the trees near by. I didn’t want to alarm Jake so I quietly said to him as I was rubbing his chest.
Don’t panic, but I think someone has been watching us from the bushes over there.”
Yeah, I know. He’s been there through both sessions. I think it’s that teenager I see down here now and then. He tries not to show himself, but I got a glimpse of him one day from the back as I was leaving. I think he comes here to watch me or other people having sex. I’ve seen several used condoms around here. I jacked off one day and left my used condom to see if he would take it. I think it is kind of exciting having someone watch us. Don’t you?”
It doesn’t bother me, but I’ve always been a private person. But it was exciting being watched now and them,” I said as I went down on his soft cock to clean off his remaining juices. The uncut cock always leaves a nice cum load under the foreskin and since I’m such a cum slut, I wanted to savor every last drop of him. Jake leaned back while I cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue and lips. He’d gotten use to my procedure and was enjoying it to the fullest. As his new sex partner, I’d already begun to spoil him. I was giving this hot deserving man what he didn’t get at home from his boring wife, sex, and lots of attention. He looked down at me while rubbing my head.
Well, we both savored the ‘Nectar of the Gods’ today.” He laughed softly then added… “And I enjoyed it tremendously. You’re a good sex partner and I have the gift for you that I promised last week. Here’s the jock strap I’ve been wearing for the past month. A trophy you can add to your bed post.” Then he laughed and rubbed it in my face.
Ummmm. That smells good. You’d better stop. I’ll get horny again and fuck that hot ass of yours again, but this time, I’ll be in control. You‘ ll get the fucking of your life and I’ll never be able to get rid of you.” Then I laughed and reached for his ass.
Jake took my hand and held it on his ass.
That sounds good to me, and I just might take you up on it…. say Wednesday at noon? Only this time we’ll do it at your place. I think I got chiggers from our roll in the grass, not to mention a sore ass hole. Perhaps after a day of rest I’ll be ready for your cock again. Maybe you can teach me some more tricks.” Jake said as he rubbed my ass.
We started to dress so we could finish our jog. I saw another movement by the bushes and a quick glimpse of the young man heading away from us. We headed back to the main path and continued to walk. I think we were ‘fucked out’ for now, but what a nice way to end our day. I gave Jake my phone number, and then we parted ways. 
Story by Richard Barber at eyeMrich1@msn.com
Word count. 2,266, 2/7/2006 


No comments: