Wednesday, January 31, 2018

College Dorm Slut, Part 04 visit from a Father.

College Dorm Slut, Part 04
Use me some more.  I am your cum dump.

Visit From a Students Fathers

Every one seemed to be busy at school today or in training somewhere on campus, and the Spartacus House dorm was empty except for me. This was a good time for me to gathering up used and dirty clothing from the dorm students rooms and do some minor cleaning. This was one of my other jobs besides being the Dorm Cum dump for 12 hot, horny and hung athletic students at the college and their coach. I was in a constant aspiration world of servicing these men and their equally hot Coach. I loved this job.

I was on the first floor dusting and cleaning when the door opened and in walked an adult stranger. He seemed to be lost or looking for something.

"Hello. Is anyone here?

"Yes sir. May I help you? I'm the house manager."

"Oh hi. I'm Bill Adam and I'm looking for the coach or my son, Bill, Junior. I know I'm not expected but I was in the area and thought I'd drop by to see how my son is doing. "

"Oh sure. Please come in. You caught the place at a slow time. All of the students are busy else were doing other activity...even the coach is gone. Won't you come in and  make yourself comfortable ? It's hard telling when Bill will return but I think he's in training and should be home about 4pm or so. Would you like some coffee? I just made some fresh."

"No but since it is quiet around here would you mind showing me around? I've only been here once and it was packed with students and their fathers. I didn't see much of the living quarters where the students live..and whatever. My Plane had to stop here for some minor repairs and fuel fill up. I thought it would be nice to see Bill. I know we have a "House Gathering" next week but a quick "hello" would be nice too."

Mr Adam was a nice looking man about 35, nice build and pleasant smile. He probably had a nice build under those clothes. He was still a hot looking man. I was wondering if Bill, Junior took his looks and Big cock after his father's side of the family.


" I would be happy to show your around Sir. Come with me and we'll go upstairs first. I just threw a few clothes in the washer so their rooms will be pretty well in order. Bill's room is this way. He is a good student I understand and a fantastic Ball Player. I've had the chance to watch him in one of the local games. Great body too."
"Yeah my boy is something else. He keeps me informed about his grades and games and some of his personal activities around the Dorm. I think he mentioned your name several times."

"I hope it was good. I like Bill very much. He is the one that introduced me to the Spartacus House as a House Boy and"....I paused wondering what other things he told him about me. Some sons are very close and open to their fathers. I was wondering if Bill, Junior was one of those boys.

"He said he discovered you this past summer while he was working as a contractor, and said you gave him an outstanding blow job and piece of ass.
Is that true?"

I suddenly froze in my tracks.

"Don't be shocked. Bill and I are very close and tell each other some of our most pleasant experiences."

"I trust this was  a good experience for him!"

"Oh yes indeed and I was wondering if you could show his 'old man' some of the pleasant things he was talking about?

"Gulp!"

"Well if you're serious I think we should go to my room where it is more private and we can see what happens."

I was still in minor shock when we reached my room. 'Oh my gawd! This handsome hunky stud and father of one of my favorite students was asking me to have sex with him. I felt faint. Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! I kept repeating to myself.

He looked around the room and took off his jacket and kicked off his shoes.
He was serious and I was almost trembling at the thought of having intimate sex with this stud.

I started taking off my shirt and dropped to my knees to open Mr Adam's belt and undo his dress pants. I could see a hard-on had developing under his boxer shorts. He carefully placed his jacket and shirt on the nearby chair. I slowly pulled his pants down. He placed them on the chair with his other clothes and tie. I ran my hand up his body's rippling stomach muscles. He was really build solid and firm. I pulled down his white boxer shorts and out jumped a cock as big as his son, if not bigger. ' Like father, like son.' I thought to myself. Oh my Gawd! Another big beautiful cock to service.

I set there admiring his beautiful manly cock and balls. A small amount of clear pre-cum was developing at this piss slot. I immediately place my tongue over his dick opening and did a slow lick and caressed his low hanging balls in my left hand and gripped his manhood and place my mouth around the big cock head. I looked up and he was carefully watching me and smiled.

" It gets bigger when it's hard" he said. 



"I can see by your movements that you are a well trained cock sucker. I'm looking forward to this blow job and then perhaps a jaunt at that hot looking ass of yours. If you can take my son's big cock in your 'poop shoot' I know you can handle mine. I may have another inch or half more cock, but I think you can do it. Keep at it cock sucker. I like it so far, now get me off then we'll fuck!"

I liked this Alpha stud. Oh man! This dads gonna fuck me, just like his son does almost every day. Wow! Another father and son. Maybe we could have a 3 way sometime and a 'round robin' to see how many times they can cum in my ass. I now had another pleasant cock to suck off. 

I did everything I could do to please this stud until he gave me a fantastic load of sperm...So much I had to take a breath and kept swallowing until he unloaded. He was resting on my bed when I took his big load. Then he set up and said.

"Wow! That was one of the best blow jobs I've had since I was in New Orleans last year. I had this drag queen blowing me right on the street while I was watching the Parade. Let me rest and then we'll see if your ass is as warm and sweet as your mouth.. Come over here cock sucker and let  your 'daddy' give you a kiss. Not into kissing but that was hot."

I heard some noise downstairs like someone opening the front door. I think some of the boys are returning home or the Coach had arrived. Shoot! I was looking forward to have Mr Adam fuck me but now I wasn't so sure. Then the coach's door was being unlock so I knew it was him, I looked at Mr Adam.

"I think the coach has arrived. Do you want to continue or do you want to go see the Coach?"

"Damn it. I was looking forward to a nice long fuck, but perhaps I should get dressed and go see the coach. I would like to continue but this may not be the time to continue a fuck session."

Mr Adam reluctantly started to dress once again. I hated to see that big cock go neglected even though I gave him a great blow job. I was really looking forward to a good fucking from this well hung hunk.

Mr. Adam was fully dressed and was checking himself out in the mirror. He saw me standing behind him and turned and smiled. 
"That was a good start son, but next time I'm gonna fuck your ass until you cry uncle...or should I say "Daddy"? Then he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Now you take care of that son of mine. I know he's in good hands or should I say mouth and ass?" Then he laughed and opened the door and when downstairs to talk to the coach.

I was so disappointed that Mr Adam didn't get to use my ass for his Cum dump like his son has done several time, and I wonder if I should ever tell him about sucking off his hot father?

I continued to do my chores around the dorm. I took out the clothes from the dryer, folded them and put each and every bit of clothes in each of the designated boy's room. The jock straps were starting to get me hard again and was looking forward to servicing my athletes again this week.

I soon heard the men returning to the dorm with the usual chatting and slap assing again. I really like each and every man here. There were very good to me and now and then I'd receive an envelope with a few extra dollars in it for my services rendered.

One of the twins was walking down the hall when he saw me.

"Hi Dick, Coach told me to tell you to come down to the office as soon as you can. He want's to introduce to someone, I think."

Oh my gawd. I was wonder why I was to come downstairs to meet someone. Perhaps Mr Adam was still here.

I knocked once at the coach's offices.
    "Hey there Dick, Come on in. I want to introduce you to someone special. This is Mr Adam, Bill Adams Father. He's one of our special donors and has come to see Bill while he's here. I've been telling him how special you were to his son Bill and thought you two might want to get more acquainted. I know the men are all coming back to the dorm soon but thought you might want to use my bedroom to get more comfortable. I have to run to the main office and won't be back for about an hour. Have fun and I'll see you for lunch. Perhaps you'd like to join us later? I think your son will be glad to see you."

After the coach left we both looked at each other and laughed.

"The coach is very wise and an accommodating man. Do you think that he realize that you and I have already been together and you gave me a blow job?"

"Yes! I told him but told him I never got to fuck your sweet ass. I think he wanted to join us in a 3 way sometime, but now this will give us some time before we might be interrupted again." Bill said.

"Well what the hell are we wasting our time in here when we could be in the bedroom fucking up a storm? We have 1 hour. How many times do you think you can cum using my ass as you cum dump?"

    When we arrived in the Bedroom coach had laid our some clean towels and lubrication. We both undressed. I went down of his 'already hard' cock and started sucking. He reached down, pick me up and literally thru me on the bed, grabbed the lube, and lifted my legs to his shoulders in one minute flat.
    He took a small bit of lube and eased some of his cock head into my welcome ass hole, then put some on the head of his big hard cock and directed it to my hole. 
    He looked into my eyes and smiled as he forced some of his cock into the opening of my love canal, then a bit more then I felt the head ease in. He waited and pushed in an inch or two more. It felt great and I was so determined to take that big cock.  I forgot about some of the pain I was receiving. Pain of pleasure.
He bottomed out! I could feel his big balls touching my balls. He waited until I got use to it then he pull almost all the way out. (12 inches) Then went all the way back in again. He hit my prostate and I started cumming all over the place. He waited, smiled and started to fuck me slow but ease. We fucked for about 30 minutes. He came in me at least 2 or maybe 3 times. Mr Adam was a true fucking stud.

We got out of the coach's bed, dressed and went back into the living area. A few minutes later the Coach arrived.

"Well. Did you two get well acquainted."

"O yes in fact we did...and my next donation to the Spartacus House has increased 25% and an extra donation to help the House Director with his education next year. But I must insist he continued to guide my son during the next year of sports and other activities."

The front door opened and Mr Adams son, Bill, Junior entered. He quickly came to the coach's office and greeted his dad. They both embraced.

"This is why I left you here to pick up your son! I knew you'd be excited to see him before you left."

'Oh yes I am so happy to see my son but I have to go to the airport to get back on my plane. Son, drive me to the airport and we can catch up on the way there. Thanks again Coach for picking him up at school and thanks for the introduction to Dick, your House Man. He is a good man and a keeper. "

The men left and headed to the airport. I looked at the coach and he gave me a mischievous grin. He motioned for me to head to the bed room so he could fuck me before the evening was over. He knew right away that my ass was full of Mr Adam's cum and wanted to add more sperm to my love canal.

" I'm gonna eat that ass of yours this evening before Bill, Jr returns. I know he's gonna want to fuck you again now that his Father has added a load or 2 to you, but I want to taste you first. Kind of kinky aren't I? I bet your ass is tender after being fucked by his monster. I've only see him in the locker room when he was soft, but it looked big even then. Wow! You took it all."


"Yes sir. Just doing my duty for the Spartacus House. Now let's get going so you can savor some of that man juice in my boy pussy. "

The coach and I undressed and when to his bedroom. I laid on my back with my legs lifted so coach can suck and lick on my ass hole. I didn't know the Coach was so kinky. I loved it. 
He not only licked, sucked and kissed my ass but threw a good fucking to my tender hole. I love this coach. He almost passed out after giving me a hard fucking and used me as his cum dump.

After a good session with the coach I went back upstairs to my room to clean up, but kept the 3 or 4 loads of sperm deep in my body and hoped Bill, Jr. was rearing to saddle me again and add his sperm to his Father's loads.

About 2 hours later Bill returned from the airport and came rushing into my room. He didn't even knock but looked at me and stated stripping his clothes off. I was laying face down on the bed with pillow under my hips waiting for bill to mount me.

"My father and I talked and when he told me you sucked his cock and got fucked 3 times in the coach's bed room I almost came right there in my car. I figured my dad would like you but didn't think he would have all that great sex with the dude I've been fucking for weeks. I assume you enjoyed his huge dick. I was surprised you could even take it. You can see where I get my big dick, from our genes. He's a hot looking man too. I'll bet he'll want to use you again for his cum dump. Huh?" 

"Now spread those legs and let me add my sperm to my dad's load. This is so hot! I may want to fuck you several times tonight if you can handle it. What do you say by fuck buddy friend.?"


We fucked most of the night and he came in me 2 times. I was now loaded with the biggest load of man cum for a long time, and it was great. I was looking forward to meeting more of the fathers at our Yearly House Meeting with the fathers. .

(Next week Party for More Fathers)

01/09/18 Word Count. 2888.

Story By Dick Clinton, eyemrich1@msn.com












No comments: