Wednesday, May 30, 2018

View From the Balcony


Story by Dick Clinton

One year when I was living in California, a friend of mine asked me if I would do some minor repairs on a home he and his family had purchased in the Hollywood Hills. I was working for a Contractor doing odd jobs during my college days, but at this time it was slow so I had some extra time.

My friend, Harry was on a business trip and would be gone for seven or more days. His wife, Sherry, was visiting her mother in Washington State and his athletic and handsome twenty one year old college son, Jason, would be staying at the house with me during a Spring Brake. We were close companions when he was younger and we would go biking together. He started calling me Uncle Rich and it has stuck to this day.

I was glad to take a few days off from the construction job because it had been hectic this past year after fire had devastated sections of homes along the Pacific coast. We had been busy seven days a week and ten to twelve hours a day. Even though I made a good salary working I was ready to just kick back and enjoy the California sun from the deck of my friends home.

I notice a couple of shingles that had come loose during a storm last month. I got a small ladder from the garage and my tools and proceeded to the roof top. It was a minor fix but could have caused rain leakage later. I thought while I was up here I would check out the bricks on the fireplace. Everything seemed to be in order so I set on the roof enjoying the view of the homes near by. Most were surrounded by trees and shrubbery but I could look down the hill from up here and see the swimming pool and back yard and patio of the nearby home.

I could see a Landscaping truck parked in the driveway, and a young man was trimming some bushes near the house. A Pool Cleaning Truck had just pulled up, and the man was heading for the pool where a naked man rested on a pool chair. I decided to get down from the roof and enjoy the view from the balcony. I would put away the ladder and tools later, but for now I would enjoy my cool drink and check out the man below. I picked up a pair of Harry's high powered binoculars residing on the patio table. Evidently Harry found the view interesting as well.

As I looked through the binoculars I watched the cute pool boy walk up to the naked man and started talking. The naked man on the chair set up and reached for the pool boys crotch. I was rather surprised but got interested in what was going on. The pool boy didn't flinch, but took off his shirt and pants and pulled down his bathing suite offering his cock to the naked man. I had a pretty good view of everything going on and it must have been an expected thing to happen. The naked man was blowing his young hot pool boy right there by the pool. After a few minutes of cock sucking the young man threw his head back and gave the naked man his load. I continued to watch as the boy slowly picked up his tools and went about his work cleaning the pool.

The naked man was in his thirties, had a great tanned and muscular body and moved like a swimmer. No doubt he was gay or bisexual and wasn't shy about having sex right out in the open. I though I might have the only view to his pool from my balcony. I had forgotten about the gardener, but I soon saw him heading to the pool area. Perhaps he had seen the action and wanted a blow job as well.

When the gardener approached the naked man at the pool, he took off his work-shirt and through it over his shoulder. He looked like he was a well developed Latino young man about twenty five with black hair and a firm body. He proudly strutted up to the naked man and started talking to him. The naked man got up and headed to the back patio and motioned for the Latino man to follow. I followed them with my spy glasses and saw the naked man go into the house while he Latino stood outside. Soon the naked man returned with a blanket and threw it over the air conditioning unit on the patio. I still had a good view of everything going on.

The Latino man stated unbuttoning his pants and rubbing his crouch. The naked man bent over the air conditioner and patted his butt. OMG. He wanted the Latino man to fuck his ass. Man. This was getting hotter and hotter as the day went on.

Latino man stood and briefly jacking on his cock while his boss was lubing his ass getting ready to be fucked. I did a close up zoom of the mans cock, and it was big, even at this distance. I still had a good view of the action and could see the Latino guide his cock to the ass and slowly put it in the man.

I was so hot already that I let my jeans fall to my ankles and was now jacking on my cock. I didn't care if anyone saw me. As I was slowly jacking on my cock and watching the Latino fucking his boss, the naked man. I happened to notice a telephone man working on a nearby pole. He was busy looking down at the Latino fucking the naked man and was rubbing his own cock. Then he looked over at me and gave the a high sign as if to say, “looking good. I know what you're watching too.”

As this action was going on I kept jacking on my hard cock but didn't want to shoot just yet. The Latino was really plowing it to the man and by the looks of the motions, and slapping of the butt, he was about to cum. I could hear the grunting and moaning even from my balcony. Then it happened and the Latino called out some Spanish obscene words and gave out another yell as he came. Wow. That was wild. I couldn't hold back and shot a big load of cum right off the balcony and onto the patio below.

I looked over to the telephone man to see his reactions but he was climbing down the pole. He went to his truck to place some equipment inside, then shut and locked the doors. Then he turned and looked up to me, grabbed his hard on through his jeans, then held up his thumb and headed to the house where there naked man lived.

Meanwhile the Gardner had gotten his nuts off and was dressed. The naked man handed him a check for the gardener work, or the fuck, or both. They talked for a few minutes then the Latino went around the house to his parked truck on the road.

I saw the telephone man walking around to the side of the house and down the steps to the back patio where the naked man was resting. He was carrying a phone book, what else? The naked man didn't seemed to be shocked or disturbed by his sudden unexpected visitor.

They talked for a brief time then the naked man reached for the phone mans crotch. He proceeded to unbutton his jeans and drop to his knees to suck on the phone man. The phone man knew I was watching and turned so I could see the action. He looked up and once again gave me the thumbs up, insuring me he was getting a good blow job. I started getting hard again and tuned my spy glasses to full focus. The phone man was an older man of about forty with a firm trim body. What I could see of his cock, it was bigger than average and he was sure enjoying the sucking he was getting.

The naked man had managed to pull the phone man pants down around his ankles and was now licking on his balls. After he sucked his cock and licked his balls, the phone man turned around and let the naked man eat and rim his ass while he jacked on his own cock.

The naked man stopped rimming the phone man then stood and leaned over the air conditioner offering his juicy fuck hole to the phone man. He didn't hesitate but guided his big cock to the naked man's ass hole and slam dunked him. I heard the man let out a cry of either pain or pleasure while the phone man continued to fuck him. And fuck him he did, fucked him hard and rough. He was a wild one and I wouldn't mind getting fucked by him either. Now and then he would glance my way to let me know how much pleasure he was having.

On the road near by a UPS truck pulled up to gather up some packages for delivery. He also pulled out his lunch bag and a cup of coffee. He was going to take a break. He saw me on the balcony, naked and jacking on my cock. By this time I had lost all my modesty. I was still jacking and about to cum again, but I wanted to hold off. The UPS man must have wondered what I was looking at that made me so hot. Then he looked down the hill to see the phone man and the naked man fucking up a storm. He looked back at me and smiled, then looked back at the fucking action. He put down his lunch and pulled out his cock and started jacking on himself, first looking at me, then the fucking session.

I couldn't believe all the things that were going on before me. I was in a sexual trance. I continued to watch the action below while the hot phone man was fucking the hell out of the naked man on the patio. Soon the action got harder, faster and noisier. I assumed the phone man was starting to cum, because he was fucking faster and faster. Then he threw his head back, grunted and released his load up the cum filled ass.

The UPS Man was standing at his truck door so he could watch better. He continued to jack on his cock until I though he was gonna cum, but he was holding back. I observed his trim abs as he opened his shirt and dropped his UPS brown shorts to his ankles. He was even hotter than I thought. I wanted to stand by him and let him shoot his load all over me and drink down his cum. Perhaps he had a delivery to this house and I could make it with him later.

As I continued to watch the phone man fuck and the UPS man jack off, I was about to cum for the second time. I wanted to hold off to see what the UPS man was going to do. He had put his clothes back on and pulled himself together. He was gathering up a small package, picked up his i Pad then closed and locked the door. When he got out of the truck he looked up and me and waved. He was heading down the back stairs of the naked man's house to deliver his package.

Meanwhile the phone man had a good fuck and was standing while the naked man lick and cleaned his cock. The phone man pulled up his pants and started to leave. Before he left he looked up at me standing on the balcony and wave one last time. As he left I was wondering where the UPS man was now located. I think he was making sure the phone man had left before he made his entrance at the back gate of the house.

The naked man set on the patio and lite up a joint and had a drink of something. The UPS man was at the back gate and gave out a 'hello, UPS man' I have a package for you.'The naked man casually walked to the back gate, still naked, and open the lock on the iron gates. The UPS man smile and shyly lowered his head as if he was shocked to see the naked man. The naked man motioned for him to come in and follow him to the open patio where he had just been royally fucked by the phone man.

Boy, this guy has a had a fantastic sexual day already. Wonder if this happens all the time or did I just happen to be here while this dude has all his happy and willing visitors.
I have to admit the naked man is a masculine, hot looking, well hung, talented cock sucker and good piece of ass.

I had just put down my spy glasses to light up a joint of my own and have a sip of my beer. The UPS guy was standing by the table talking then handed the naked man the iPod to sign for the package. After the naked man signed the pad, he reached out and took hold of the bulging package between his legs. The UPS man had gotten a hard on anticipating some action from the naked man. UPS man set down his pad and the UPS package while the naked man was opening his pants. He let them drop to the patio while he dropped to his knees to start sucking the UPS man. This guy is a fast worker and hard to resist. I kept my spy glasses on the action. The UPS man turned slightly towards me so I could see him getting blown.

I heard someone down below me on the patio where I had already shot two loads of cum. I had hoped I would get down there and clean it up before Jason came back from his bike run. I quickly stepped back from the balcony so he couldn't see me standing here naked, and exhibiting a big hard on again. I slipped on my jeans in case he came upstairs. There was no sound of Jason so I looked over the edge of the balcony to see him removing his helmet, knee pads and other bike equipment. As he was setting up his bike I noticed he was looking over the top of the hedge towards the naked mans pool and patio. He probably notice the UPS truck parked on the back road, then he saw the UPS man standing there getting a blow job.

I kept watching the house as the UPS man was getting sucked off. He was a faithful UPS man and got off quickly so he could continue delivering his other package. He quickly pulled up his pants, said something to the naked man and hurried up the back stairs and to his truck parked on the back road. When he started to leave, he waved at me and smiled. I was hoping I would meet him face to face sometime soon. Now that he knew he could get sucked off along his route, I might see him again.

I had almost forgot about Jason until I saw him walking down the road to the back entrance to the naked mans house. Was Jason aware what was going on and was going to get a blow job as well? Sure enough. Jason entered the back gate and went directly to the naked man. He set down and puffed on the joint offered him. He must know the naked man. I waited impatiently until I notice Jason stood and pulled down his spandex and flopped out his big cock for the naked man to suck. OMG. Here my best friends hot young son was getting a blow job right in front of me. How hot is that? I had noticed Jason since he was a hot young teenager. He had grown to a delicious hunk right before my eyes. I kicked my jeans off again, got out my spy glasses and zoomed in on his nice cock and ass as he was getting a blow job.

I watched closely for a few minutes until Jason grabbed the mans head and shot his manly load into his neighbors willing cock sucking throat. I wondered if Jason was fucking him as well. I was about to jack off again but notice Jason turned and looked up at the balcony where I stood. I stepped back thinking he didn't see me standing here naked and jacking off while he was getting blown. I set back in my chair and thought I'd wait to see if Jason saw me. This might be awkward.

I put my Jeans back on, picked up my tools and the ladder and headed back downstairs to put the items in the garage. Just as I was coming out of the garage, Jason was bringing his bike inside to hang it on the wall. I acted surprise to see Jason and said 'hi'.

Hi, Uncle Rich. How ya doing man? Nice to see you again. I heard dad telling me you were going to be here for a week or so. Nice to have you around. Perhaps we can go biking like we use to.” Then he continue to place the bike on the rack.
Has my neighbor been putting on a good show for you today?

He told me he knew you were watching, but it was okay. That dude's a real cock hound exhibitionist, and gives an awesome blow job. He's been sucking me off since I was about 15. You got to check out his mouth action. He gives a fantastic rim job and will tongue fuck your ass until you make him stop, and he likes to be fucked as well.

Have you ever fucked a dude before? He taught me how to get fucked. I'm straight you know, but I sure love having a big cock up my ass now and then. I really get off on it. Perhaps I might talk you into fucking me this week before Dad gets home.”

I stood there in a state of shock. I had just experienced watching a guy suck and get fucked by the guys Gardner, his pool boy, the telephone man, the UPS guy and suck off my friends hot college son, and now he is asking me to fuck him.

I see by the big bulge in your Jeans you have a big hard on now so, while you're in the mood, while don't you drop your jeans, lube up you cock, and fuck me right here over my Dads Harley. I've been fucked here by Dad a few times when Mom is gone. Come on. Don't be shy. I can take it and like it rough, so plow away.

Jason said as he pulled off his spandex and took my hand. I immediately dropped my jeans while being guided by Jason towards his Dad's Harley D. He bent over the machine, spread his tight buttock and offered me his ass. It was so hot that I almost came just touching his firm ass.

Come on Uncle Rich, You've never been shy around me before. Please fuck me. I haven't had a nice big cock up my buns since the swimming coach banged me in the locker room last month. I need it bad, Uncle Rich. Please fuck me.”

Needless to say I fucked Jason over his Dad's Harley D. and came 2 more times.

I stayed at my friends home for the rest of the summer. Jason took me to visit the naked man. We took turns fucking the naked man. One time I looked up at the balcony and saw Harry viewing us with his high powered binoculars.

Story By Dick Clinton eyeMrich1@msn.com

Word Count 3385

11/29/12








No comments: