Friday, March 1, 2019

School Days, College Visit



Another 'Adventure of Corey.'

Story by Richard Barber

I had never been to a college Fraternity before, but Jake said he could get me into the party tonight. It was an all men’s night, Monday night football and no girls were allowed. Jake told me one of his buddies would let us in thru the basement entrance but we had to play it cool.

The house had been an old mansion that had been converted into a Fraternity for men at the University. It was one of those funny Greek alphabetical name, Gamma,, Gamma, Gamma, or something like that, but Jake and Jerry called it ‘gobble, gobble, gobble’ because all the guy ever talked about was ‘eating pussy’, then he added it was all talk and most of them had never been with a woman before.

Jerry took us to the back entry of the house, thru the basement recreation room and upstairs to join the other guys. In the main room must have been a dozen of more hot hunky guys gathered around the giant TV. Most were shirtless, wearing tight body shirts, shorts or setting in their boxer underwear. My mouth started to water.

This was an all athletic Fraternity and all the men were well build and in excellent shape. I had never seen so many hot looking guys in one location. I could feel my ass hole starting to twitch for want of penetration. I wanted to bend over right there in front of the TV and tell them to have at it. "Studs. I’m here to be your ‘cum dump’ and Fuck me all night long, but my fantasy was interrupted when I was handed a beer by one of the hunks as he passed by me.

Jake grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him.Well, Corey. Do you think you can handle a few of these dudes? See that hot looking number standing behind the couch? His name is Robbie. He is the one that wanted me to invite some ‘male slut’ over to service him and a few other guys as theirCum dump slut’. 










"Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. How are we going to go about this? I’ll never be able to get any of these football addicts away from the TV long enough to make out. I hear some of these ‘redneck straight guys’ just might want to beat the fuck out of fags. I’m a lover, not a fighter."

I’m sure he’ll figure out a way to get some action going. I’m gonna leave it up to Robbie.

What do you think of him? He’s got a hot body, and I hear he’s always horny and brags about cumming 6 times a day. I’ve heard rumors he’s hung big too, but so are a few of these other dudes. I’ve showered with most of them in the gym, and I’m telling you, I never seen such a collection of hung studs. I’ve walked in on four of them doing a ‘circle jerk’ and that was awesome. You won’t be disappointed even if you only get to fuck around with half of them.”

Come over and I’ll introduce you to Robbie.”


Robbie was setting on the edge of an arm chair wearing shorts and nothing else. He had an awesome hairless chest, and a taut six-pack of stomach muscles. I couldn’t see any bulge, but a hint of a orb hung from the right side of his gym shorts. He was a handsome looking guy and any straight girl or gay guy would be honored to have sex with. He looked up as we approached and stood just as a cheer was heard from the group because of an exiting football play on the TV.

Robbie. This is Corey, the guy I was telling you about. He might be interested in ‘joining’ your Fraternity when he is ready to go to college.”

Hey Corey. Jake was telling me you like lots of action. I hope you’re in for some action here tonight. Some of these horny bastards never seem to get enough sex, including me. If you’re ready for a tour of the place I’ll be glad to show you around, but first I have to go downstairs to the storage room and get some more beer. Come along with me Corey while Jake and Terry stay here and watch the game.”

We headed down the stairs to the recreation and the storage room. Robbie opened a door under the stairs to a large storage room.

Corey. This would be a good place for you to give me an example of your talents.” Robbie dropped his shorts and out popped his fantastic semi-hard 8 inch cock and a huge set of low hanging balls.

Get on your knees, cocksucker, and take my first load.”


Wow! This guy wanted some action right now. I didn’t hesitated, being the slut cocksucker I am, I dropped to my knees and held his huge balls in one hand and guided his semi-soft cock to my lips. He was hung very well. A large clear drop of pre-cum honey was oozing from his cock slit.

I gazed at his manhood and took one taste of his pre-cum juices. It was sweet yet salty. I ran by tongue around his cock head glands. then eased it into my mouth as his cock started to grow and expand. I estimated it was about nine or nine and a half inches long and a circumference so thick I could hardly reach around it. He was a super hung stud.

I continued to make love to his manhood until he was completely firm and ready to offer me a pleasant load. He stood patiently, hands on his hips and then gripped the back of my head and guided my head back and forth on his cock until he came. I wanted to taste his load, and let some of it shoot into my mouth before swallowing. He came so much it was hard to take it all with one swallow. After I have swallowed his load he guided his cock to my face and rubbed the last few drops of his cum on my face and lips.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

That was a good blow job, Corey. Next time I want to try out that ass of yours, but before I do, I have to take this case of beer upstairs. You stay here and I’ll be right back. There’s a cot and a large chair in the next section, so get undressed before I return. I want to fuck you up the ass next time.”

Then he picked up two cases of beer and headed out the storage room and up the stairs.

I quickly undress and discovered a large overstuffed chair setting at the foot of the bed, covered with a blanket. It would be better than laying on the cot, so as soon as I heard Robbie entering the room, I positioned myself on my knees on the cushion and rested my arms and head on the back of the chair. He kicked off his shorts and rubbed my buttocks. He slid his fingers up and down my butt crack and entered my anus with two fingers.

That looks fine. You learn fast don’t you? This is an excellent position for fucking. We can stand on the floor and throw the meat to you without even taking off our clothes. Good choice.”

Robbie said as he continued to slide his finger in and out of my hole.

Your hole is nice and wet. Have you been fucked within the last hour or so?”

Yeah.” I said shyly. “ I got fucked by a couple dudes behind the stadium men’s room before I came over here. I hope this doesn’t turn you off.”

Fuck no. If anything it turns me on. I love dipping my dick into a nice wet juicy pussy. You really are a slut, aren’t you?Jake said you enjoy taking on more than one dude at a time. Hot! Just the way I like it. Nice and juicy slut hole to fuck. Damn! That is hot! Now prepare yourself for another good fucking, slut boy.”

Robbie pulled his fingers out of my boy-pussy, rested one hand on my bare butt, and guided his big cock to my wet and welcome hole. Once he located my opening, he pressed his cock all the way into my hole with one deep, hard movement. He moaned and I gasp with pleasure. He was already rubbing my prostrate and I was about to cum. He kept his big cock deep in my hole and let it throb. He slowly pulled out, then back in. It felt awesome.

Damn, babe. Your hole is the warmest and smoothest boy-pussy I’ve ever fucked. You’re gonna be a good ride. Oh fuck this feels so good. Shit. I love sex…..and I love your ass. Mu-mm Huh. Good ass, good ass”

he kept saying as he repeatedly moved in and out of my hole. We were engrossed on our pleasurable fucking when I heard the outer door open to the storage room and two male voices.

Don’t worry. Some of the guys come down here to smoke a joint or two. We can’t smoke upstairs. Just relax. It’s good.”

Turn the fan on, John. Light me up. Thanks.” The two guys were talking as we fucked in the nearby area. Then one of the boys heard Robbie groaning with pleasure as he fucked me.

What the hell? Damn. Is that you Robbie? What the fuck are ya doing?”

Hey John. Yeah. It’s me Robbie. I’m fucking a fantastic young high school boy’s pussy and it’s awesome. Come over and give us a toke while we fuck.”

Shit man. I never realized you were into boy ass. I’ve never tried male pussy. Can I make use of him when you’re finished? I need to pop a nut tonight.”

John. I’d like some of his ass too. I use to fuck my younger brother when I was in high school. It was some good ass, I tell ya. Gawd Robbie, if he can take a cock like yours, I bet he can take anything."

" Is he tight?” said the other student Sam.

Oh Yeah Sam. This is better than any cunt I’ve fucked since my freshman year. Oh Yeah. Give me another toke and let me pop my load, then you brothers can use him.” Robbie said as he pounded away at my ass. He started getting rougher and faster. I loved the ways his huge balls slapped against my balls as we fucked.



I knew he was about to release his load up my ass. He grunted and pulled my ass back against his cock, burying it deep each time. Then he hit my prostate again and again and I started to cum. My ass muscles tightened as I came, causing Robbie to cum at the same time.

Oh Fuck. Oh fuck. I’m cumming in your tight pussy. I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Ohhh fuckkkk.” Robbie said as he dumped load after load of his man juices into my welcome boy-pussy. I continued to cum all over the blanket without touching my cock. It was good sex.

Robbie gave me a love pat on my ass and slowly pulled his big wet cock out of my asshole. I could feel the cum running down the inside of my leg and onto my hanging balls.

Okay men. Have at it. He’s yours to fuck at your leisure.” Robbie said to the two guys as he wiped his wet cock on my ass. He reached for a nearby towel I’d place over the arm of the chair and wiped the remaining cum from his cock and my wet ass crack.

I looked back to seen another hot looking dude drop his shorts and place his hand on my buttocks. I only got a glimpse of his hard cock but it looked bigger than 7 inches. I hoped he would enjoy my boy pussy.

Wow Robbie. You sure shoot a big fucken load. I hope you haven’t stretched his hole out of shape. Humm. No I guess not. It still feels tight. Damn this dude can tighten his hole and make my dick feel fucken good. Oh man, this boy has good control. He’s so warm and juicy, yet tight. Umm, Umm. Give me another toke on that joint, Sam, and give him one too. Umm. His ass is tighter than my brothers. I like this dude.”

John continued to fuck me. I'd let him fuck me as long as he wanted but he was too hot to hold out very much longer. He gripped both of my buttock and fucked me hard, grunting, and gasping at every plunge. His buddy, Sam, was standing at our side watching John fuck me. I reached for Sam’s cock and pulled him up to my mouth so I could taste his cock. I soon had them both about ready to cum, one in my ass and one tasty one in my mouth.

They both came at the same time. John got so excited watching Sam getting sucked off that he came. Sam’s came mostly in my mouth but during the excitement his cock slipped out and cum shot all over my cheek and neck. John grabbed Sam’s sensitive cock and rubbed his cum all over my face. I saw him lick off the remainder of Sam’s cum from his finger tips as he pumped in his last few squirts of cum up my ass. John lay over my back and rested as Sam took a step back from my mouth and rested.

Fuck man. I got so hot watching you fuck that I shot my load down the cock sucker's throat. It was good, but I wanted to fuck this dude. Maybe I will come back later if he’s still in the mood. Damn. That was a good suck job though.”

Meanwhile Robbie had left his two Fraternity brothers fucking me and went upstairs. Jake told me later he saw Robbie going around to a few of his buddies that were still watching the game and was telling them about the action that was taking place downstairs. Two guys head for the stairs and one head upstairs after he spoke to them.

While I was debating on going to the head to deposit my latest loads, I heard Robbie and two more Frat brothers coming into the room. I got a glimpse of the guys this time and once again, both were hot looking. One was taller than Robbie and the other was average. Robbie looked over at me setting on the couch chair resting.

This is no time to set your ass on the chair when you should be getting ready to take a few more loads up your boy-pussy. While you’re setting there doing nothing, give these brothers some head. You can either swallow their loads or let them discharge some cum up your slutty ass. You’re almost certainly nice and juicy since John used your pussy hole. Make be proud and take care of my brothers. I’ll be back later to fuck your ass again.” Robbie said as he ran his hands thru my hair, messed it up, and left the room.

The tall guy started taking off his shirt and dropped his boxer shorts to the floor. His cock was still half way soft, but was almost as big as Robbie’s nine inches. I began sucking and licking on his beauty as his buddy put his hand to my mouth as I sucked. I heard Robbie call him Hank and the other one Don.

As soon as Hank was hard I knew this cock was gonna be fun to take up my ass. I stopped sucking, got into position on the couch chair, and offered him my ass for use.

Look at that whore. He’s like a dog in heat offering you his pussy. I’ve never fuck a boy pussy before. Look at his opening. It looks better than a sloppy cunt. Fuck the bitch.” Dan was saying to Hank. “Fuck that bitch.”

Hank felt my buttocks then ran his finger up my ass crack. He bent over and kissed my ass, then surprisingly ran his tongue up my crack to my wet and freshly used asshole.

He tastes like pussy too. Mumm.” Hank said as he continued to lick the cum from my boy-pussy. His buddy Don, was surprised at Hank’s action and started jacking on his cock as he watched Hank tongue fuck my asshole.

Fuck, Hank. If you’re not gonna fuck him right away, move over so I can fuck his pussy. I’m so hot I can shoot my spunk up his ass and you can eat out my cum.”

Hank didn’t respond to Don, but moved aside and offered my ass to Don. Don grabbed my ass and shoved his cock deep in my hole with one quick shove. He started pumping me hard and quick. He fucked me for about 5 minutes and started moaning while cumming in my ass. He shook and dumped a nice load in me, paused for only a few minutes then pulled his cock out of my hole.

Now Hank. I gave you a nice load to eat out of his pussy. I knew you liked to eat pussy, but never knew you were this kinky. Remind me next time I have a cunt over and you can eat her pussy out after I’ve dumped in her. I’ll be back later, but I want this slut to clean off my cock before I leave.”

Don moved up to my face as Hank went back to eating my ass. Don had an average seven inch cut cock and a nice set of hairy balls. I continued cleaning and working his cock until he started getting hard again.

Meanwhile Hank finished cleaning the cum from my ass, lined up his cock to my wet hole, and moved into my hole. As he started to fuck me, Don started getting excited and shot another of his loads into my mouth. I swallowed his second load. He slowly became soft and pulled his cock from my mouth, patted my head in appreciation and set on the edge of the nearby bed.

Fuck. That dude can give some good head. I’m drained for now, but I’m gonna come back later and fuck that ass again before he leaves.” Don got up put on his shorts and left the room just as another guy entered.

He placed a wireless video camera on the edge of a nearby box and aimed it at the two of us fucking. I didn’t realize until Jake told me later, that it was broadcasting our action to the guys watching it on the TV upstairs. The ball game was over and now our sex games were being view on the big screen. Soon three more guys had entered the storage room and were waiting their turn for sex. I thought these straight dudes were shy when it came to man to man sex, but it seems I was wrong. I guess at this age their hormones are ready and willing to try anything when it came to getting off. I loved these guy and hope to visit them again. I am more than willing to be their cum dump for the rest of the season.

Story by Richard Barber
, a.k.a. Dick Clinton
Word Count 3,314, 3/8/2009



No comments: